Maine Dayboat Scallop Sampler Pack
PRICE PER ITEM: $240.00
Introducing the Maine Dayboat Scallops Sampler Pack, the ultimate experience for scallop lovers!
With our sampler pack you get 3 unique varieties of Maine Dayboat scallops, each variety is influenced in their taste, texture and color by the region of Maines coastline and the unique marine ecosystems that they are harvested from. Due to the extensive coastline and cold waters rich for fishing, the Gulf of Maine produces the very best tasting scallops in the world, and our Maine Dayboat scallops are the best of the best. Like with Maine lobster, what makes them so extraordinary is the care and specialized practices with which they are harvested.
We're proud to partner with Downeast Dayboat Scallops, a woman-owned company out of Bremen, Maine, putting out the best Maine Dayboat scallops you can find. Our Maine Dayboat Scallops come packaged in 1lb packs, and average 15-20 scallops per pound. These scallops are "dry", meaning they've never been treated with added water or chemicals. Each package of Maine Dayboat Scallops comes labeled with the region where your scallops were harvested, as well as the fisherman's name and boat name.
- Cobscook Bay | Harvested By: F.V. Scraping By | Tasting Notes: Mild in flavor and incredibly tender, these scallops are great for scallop lovers and first-timers alike
- Bold Coast + Cutler | Harvested By: F.V. Brandon Jay | Tasting Notes: Intense in both flavor and brininess, with notes of surf clam and sea kelp
- Frenchman Bay | Harvested By: F.V. Jamma Jack | Tasting Notes: Medium intensity in both flavor and brininess; buttery and creamy, a very well rounded scallop
The Sampler Pack Incudes:
- (1lb) Maine Dayboat Scallops: Cobscook Bay
- (1lb) Maine Dayboat Scallops: Bold Coast + Cutler
- (1lb) Maine Dayboat Scallops: Frenchman Bay
Fast and Secure Shipping
Handpacked with Care
Learn how to cook our delicious Maine seafood products easily at home!
Download our Recipe & Product Guide below for recipes, preparation, and cooking instructions on Cousins Maine Lobster seafood products.
You might also like
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
1 of 3